Community Solar Success Stories
September 7, 2017
2 – 3:30 pm eastern
Public Power Forward Webinar Series
This is the second in a 5-part webinar series, Public Power Forward: Preparing for a New Electricity Future. Sign up for webinars individually or register for the full series at a discounted rate. You’ll also get access to recordings and slides for future reference.
Community solar is becoming an increasingly popular option for utilities that want to increase solar in their generation portfolios and offer this option to customers who cannot install rooftop solar. An industry expert will share experiences, insights, and predictions for the future of community solar. Your utility colleagues who’ve launched community solar programs across the country will explain how they made decisions in key areas like program structure, implementation, financing, customer outreach, rates, and marketing. They’ll discuss challenges and the secrets to success so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
- Rick Luna, Senior Manager, Energy Management, CPS Energy, San Antonio, Texas
- Scott Lynch, Vice President, Asset Development, Delaware Municipal Electric Corporation, Smyrna, Delaware
- Bill Schwandt, General Manager, Moorhead Public Service, Minnesota
- Tom Sweeney, President—Renewables, Clean Energy Collective, Boulder, Colorado
Individual webinars: $99 for Association members; $199 for nonmembers
- Click here to register for Community Solar Success Stories webinar.
The 5-part series (one free webinar): $395 for Association members; $795 for nonmembers
- Click here to register for the series.
- All webinars are recorded and available for playback, in case you miss the live version.
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact the Association’s web services staff.
- Log-in information for each webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202/467-2976 or email EducationInfo@PublicPower.org).
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, you can have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- You may use voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line. This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- Each webinar is worth 1.5 CPEs/.2 CEU/1.5 PDH credits
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Links to all presentations and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar.
Questions for Speakers
We encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar—email them to EducationInfo@PublicPower.org. Questions may also be submitted online via chat during the webinar.
Have questions? Contact 202/467-2921 or EducationInfo@PublicPower.org.