Green Tariffs for Growth: Key Design and Contracting Considerations
September 12, 2017
2 – 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Register now for this webinar.
The number of large commercial, industrial and institutional users seeking renewable energy to power their operations has grown exponentially in recent years, consistent with the rise in low carbon and other sustainability goals at the corporate level. Importantly, sophisticated corporate buyers are giving siting priority to new development in states and regions with ready access to renewables. Green tariffs are being adopted by utilities to attract these buyers and tap into the economic development opportunities.
This webinar will briefly cover the history of green tariff development before diving into key design and contracting considerations, particularly those most important to prospective customers with new, high-quality loads.
- Green tariff drivers
- Common green tariff structures
- Key legal & commercial considerations
Who Should Attend
This webinar is geared towards in-house and general counsel, outside counsel, regulatory affairs specialists, compliance officers, senior utility managers, executive utility managers or elected and appointed officials who oversee utility policy.
- Ram Sunkara, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP, Houston, Texas
- Joshua Belcher, Counsel, Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP, Houston, Texas
Click here to register for the webinar.
- $99 for APPA members
- $199 for nonmembers
You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact the Association’s web staff.
- Log-in information for the webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202/467-2976 or email EducationInfo@PublicPower.org).
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in a webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, you can have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- You may use voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line. This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- This webinar is worth 1.5 CPEs/.2 CEU/1.5 PDH credits
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Links to the presentation and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar.
Questions for Speakers
We encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar—email them to EducationInfo@PublicPower.org. Questions may also be submitted online via chat during the webinar.
Have questions? Contact 202/467-2921 or EducationInfo@PublicPower.org.