Groton Electric curbs load, saves some customers nearly $100 annually through demand response
Vol. 31, No. 1
With no industrial customers and low commercial load, Groton Electric Light Department was looking for a project to make a dent in its peak demand since 2007.
Please log in to view this content.
- Officials urge public power utilities to be prepared for cyberattacks
- Public power utilities recognized for high customer satisfaction
- Lawmakers hear about capacity market flaws, rising grid costs
- Cyber Hygiene: Preventive Care to Avoid Electric System Decay
- Hamilton Utilities’ urban forestry program boosts safety, reliability